Congratulations on getting your new Pug! You now have a loyal companion that will provide you several years of happiness, laughter and love.
Along with pet ownership comes the responsibility of potty training also known as house training. After all, you don’t want your pet pooping and peeing everywhere in your home right?
Are you not sure how to start potty training your Pug? Learn how to potty train any dog in 7 Days or Less!
Well, we’ve rounded up several helpful tips, resources, and vital information to help you learn how to potty train your pup. With proper time and training, you’ll have a well-behaved Pug that only uses the toilet in their designated area.
Whether you live in an apartment, condo, house, or etc, I know you’ll find something to help you get started potty training your pup. Be sure to bookmark this page as we’ll be adding more helpful Pug potty training resources to help ensure your Pug is properly trained and you have access to all the training solutions to make your life so much easier!
Pug Potty Training
1. Just recently adopted or bought a Pug puppy? Here’s a Pug puppy potty training schedule to help make the process of house training much easier.
2. Maybe you adopted an older Pug or your senior Pug is starting to show signs of mobility? If so, learn how to potty train older Pugs that may not be able to go up and down the front door steps anymore.
3. If you crate train your puppy, you need to know how long can Pugs hold their bladder comfortably?
4. Live in a high rise apartment and not sure you will be able to properly house train your pup? This in-depth how to potty train your Pug puppy in a high rise apartment guide that will explain the best way to do it.
5. Check out the best Pug litter boxes for Pugs to help make the training process so much easier. These can be used for both indoor and outdoor training.
6. Maybe you’ve been wanting to learn how to potty train a Pug indoors? If so, find out if this is the right method for you and the best way to get started.
7. Find out why Pug house training works best with positive reinforcement instead of punishment.
8. Are Pugs hard to Potty train? This is a stubborn breed, but like any other dog, they can be properly trained and learn not to make a mess in your home.
9. Learn about Pug potty training outdoors. Most pet owners would rather have their pet use the bathroom outdoors, and these tips will make the training process so much easier.
10. Every pet owner is likely to run into problems. Here are some of the most common Pug puppy potty training problems you’ll encounter and what to do to overcome them.
11. How long does it take to potty train a Pug? We’ll take a look at the timeline, of what to expect and how to ensure you get the quickest results. You’ll be surprised at how quickly a Pug can be trained when done properly.
12. With so many different methods to house train your Pug, what is the best way to potty train a Pug puppy? We’ll take a look at which method we prefer and works the best.
13. There are several ways to potty train a Pug, learn how to potty train a Pug without a crate, and why so many people fail to make it work.
14. My Pug is extremely stubborn, can they still be trained? These tips will teach you how to potty train a stubborn Pug, all you need to provide is love and patience.
15. Why is my Pug pooping in the house? 10 of the top reasons that cause this problem and what you can do to prevent it.
16. Potty training Pug puppies will require more patience and time. Find out why it’s harder to potty train two or more Pugs at the same time.
17. If you have a female Pug, you’ll want to learn how to potty train a female pug. Is it harder than training a male dog?
18. Potty training a Pug in the winter can be challenging, especially, since these small dogs don’t like being out in the cold. Find out how to keep both you and your dog happy during the training process in the winter.
19. Learning how to potty train a Pug puppy outside can be challenging. These tips will help you potty train them quickly.
20. How to potty train a Pug in an apartment complex. Apartment complexes usually have designated areas for your puppy to relieve themselves.
21. Can Pugs Be Potty Trained? All Pugs, regardless of age, gender, previous environment, and even abused Pugs can be potty trained.
Potty training a Pug doesn’t have to be hard!